Friday, October 9, 2009

Cleanin' Up

Today is massive cleaning day around here. It's time to clean things really good, so we can spend another month or so making them filthy again! I told Eryn she could help.

We went to the utility room and I said, "Come on bucket, mop, broom, Mommy says clean up the room!" Eryn started screaming and throwing the worst fit.

WHY? Well, in my intelligence I was sort of quoting from Sleeping Beauty where Merryweather says, "Come on bucket, mop, broom, Flora says clean up the room!" Then, the tools start dancing around and cleaning up the room all by themselves. Eryn was horrified that I had to hold them to make them work!

2 comments:

chelsea mckell said...

That's crazy! I wonder what was going through her mind... like if the broom and bucket had magically started floating around the room, would she have been totally cool with it?

momtherunner said...

Hilarious!!