Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Nesting?

I've been busy cleaning out the basement, the dinning room, and odd places like under the sinks and in drawers lately. I figured I've just not had enough to do with the normal day to day that it was time to give myself more to do. Nope, it's some strange cleaning bug that's bitten me hard. (Now thew normal things are being neglected.)

This "nesting" bug usually hits pregnant women. It missed me (probably because I was so over whelmed and miserable while pregnant) and it seems it has now found me!

I have been throwing out a lot of random stuff and condensing what's been hiding in the dungeon. I found about 6 wood 5 x 7 picture frames. I think those might be my next project. They could sure use some paint and a few smushy adorable pictures of my little girls!

No comments: