Monday, February 15, 2010

Just a Blurb

I am trying to get some things done today so this post is just a blurb about the previous week. The car is running better, but is still causing me heartache. It's just a waiting game now to see if things are going to work so that it will pass emissions testing. The BYU vs Air Force game was a great blow out to go see! (I have pictures for later!) Over all, we are doing good, but there are still things that need to be taken care of before I can claim all is well. (Like my antibiotics being all gone for one!)

2 comments:

chelsea mckell said...

I liked your Facebook status today - about planning to make it a productive day, but the kids had other plans... I can relate!

valmike said...

Yeah, Eryn thought throwing up would be fun and Brooke couldn't stop chewing on her hands. I didn't get much done.