Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Just Hanging Out

If you think that all we do is just hang out, you'd be way off! Along with reading books, art projects and coloring take up a lot of our day. Eryn is really into making stuff lately and it's been fun trying to come up with things for her to do. Her attention span is so short though that it is amazing! I finally gave in and we got out some of the paints that Grandma sent her in the mail forever ago! I'm such a mean Mom that I made her wait til she was almost 3 (the age recommend on the package)!

She did a good job painting and only tried putting the paint on as lip gloss once. I guess that it didn't taste very good or she was horrified that I'd take it away if she did it again. It has been confirmed- She's NOT a Lefty as we had initially thought. She still kicks better with her left foot though, just like her Dad.





Brooke has been having fun trying to crawl more and more. She's getting pretty fast and has 2 sharp little teeth now. She smiles and laughs at Eryn more and more each day. That's been a huge relief to me! For the first few months she was so terrified of her big sister that I thought she'd never let me put her down. It's interesting to me to see how their little relationship is forming. Brooke is blamed for a lot of things all ready that I'm sure she's innocent of and Eryn seems to get her hair pulled more and more often.

No comments: