Monday, February 8, 2010

Super Bowl Weekend

Our Super Bowl was spent with Mike's brother Sam and his family up north. We had a great weekend hanging out, not doing much, eating a lot of food and watching TV. Sam did a few things to our car and it is running much better. Hooray for Big O Tires!
I was so sick for most of the weekend that I only took a few pictures. Shame on me, but I am still very sick and just not in the mood to play with the camera. I did discover that jalapenos on pizza can be a great thing! Since I've been so sick I can't smell or taste anything really. Eating hasn't been high on my list since it's not enjoyable. I could taste those peppers!!!!!
Sam's friend Eric noticed this interesting ad in the local paper. "You get a large cheese pizza, a large pepperoni pizza, and a large cowboy. So wait, does the cowboy deliver it?" Ha ha, I could resist mentioning this! We all laughed at it for awhile.

I was sleeping on the floor and when I looked up someone was looking down at me!

Can she look any more devious?

Exersaucer Wars!!!!!!!

These two had a lot of fun sitting up and playing with each other. Brooke couldn't keep her hands off of her 2 little teeth!

Eryn and Allie had a lot of fun playing with toys. Eryn was a good patient for Dr. Allie to treat and the both sang lots of songs into toy microphones for us.
Another week come and gone. This week I will hopefully get better and be able to work on some of my projects! He he he... I'll post pictures. For some strange reason I've had the desire to make stuff lately. I don't know why. Just bored I guess.

2 comments:

The McKays said...

I laughed pretty hard at that ad! Hilarious!

chelsea mckell said...

I wonder if that cowboy is offended with the ads that so publicly make fun of his weight.