Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Peek-A-Brooke

Brooke has really kicked into disgustingly adorable mode lately! She's into Peek-A-Boo and loves to pull at the bumper so she can see what's going on. She laughs and smiles like crazy and has her little angry moments, but those seem to go just as quickly as they come.




No Eryn! This is MINE!!!!!!!


I love it. I kiss it! Go Spartans!

This little one really brings so much joy to my life and a smile to my face. I'm so blessed to have her in my life. Brooke helps to bring balance to the force. She's so mellow and calm that she helps me make it through Eryn's screaming and tantrums. Brooke is like her Daddy. She helps me to relax and take things one step at a time. Moment by moment she's there to bring me comfort and I sure need it.

3 comments:

The McKays said...

She is absolutely adorable! I'm excited to be closer!! Love you guys.

chelsea mckell said...

=)

momtherunner said...

Too cute!