Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Girls at 9 Months


While comparing some pictures the other night, Mike and I found a few that made us really think that we have a clone of Eryn. Thankfully, Brooke's personality is WAY more MELLOW and she's a lot easier to deal with. Still, the physical resemblance seems more and more shocking as Brooke gets older!
I'd say it's time to play name that baby, but I realized that recent blog posts of Brooke give that game away far to easy. I even built in a code. Eryn = Pink and Brooke = Purple. Convinced that they're sisters?

2 comments:

Bobbie Murphy said...

They do look like sisters, but it was quite easy for me to tell them apart, even before the color coding you gave us!

McKay Family said...

The main thing I notice that's different is brooke's eyebrows aren't quite as crazy as eryn's:)