Monday, May 17, 2010

Hanging Out At Home

We've been just hanging out at home a lot lately. Some people would think that was boring, but I think that it's been pretty wonderful! We've had lots of fun and there have been many smiles and laughs from the little ones. Honestly, that's all that I need to make my day great!

Brooke drags little purses and things around with her everywhere!

The evil smile when I told her she could use the hand mixer all by herself! (Oh yeah that lasted about 5 seconds!)

Brooke wanted to stand on the step stool too!

Don't say, "Smile." Brooke is screaming just out of frame and Eryn... Well, it's cute but sure not pretty! Only a look a Mother could love.

They were having fun playing and coloring under the table.

For as crazy as Eryn is in public and any sort of social opportunity you'd never think that she really likes to sit and read books. When everything is calmed down and quiet at home she'll read for almost half an hour all by herself. That's after I read to her for half an hour or so. Best hour of my day by far!

Brooke won't use the cute baby sippie cup that I bought special for her. Instead she likes Eryn's with the straw. Hey, if that's the only way I can get her to drink juice Eryn can suffer with a different cup.

1 comment:

The McKays said...

I love the top picture of brooke! She is too cute:) Love you guys!