Friday, May 28, 2010

New Car Please

Is there anyone who'd be willing to BUY us a new car? We could sure use it. Ha ha ha. (But seriously... We COULD!)

I honestly don't know where to begin with my complaining today. The blinker on our car has been freaking out for the last few days and today it was totally crazy and the steering coulomb started to smoke! I was almost home when it started and made it home safely into the house with the kids.

After have a massive freak out melt down, I called a friend and asked for some help. Her husband is a really calm and cool headed guy who helped me to know that it wasn't the end of the world (or the car) and told me what to go unplug so I could take the car safely to someone to look at it further.

After they took it apart there was no melted anything or burnt signs in the wiring at all. (Guy probably thought I was crazy!) There is a part that still needs to be replaced and until that happens it's roll down the window and stick out your arm to make turn signals. So much fun!

I'm still a little freaked out because it's yet another repair to the car that I don't want to pay for. Yet, I know that somehow everything will be ok.

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Ah jeez. Car problems sucketh. And that IS scary, the steering column smoking! Good night!