Friday, July 16, 2010

Jazz Draft Party

We went to the Utah Jazz Draft Party and enjoyed free hot dogs and drinks along with so fun! (I cannot find my 4 G black flash drive, so these are the couple of pictures that were still on my memory card. I haven't found it since I came back from Michigan. Grrr...)


Waiting in line to get in wasn't too bad. They had a big sale of clothes and Jazz things really cheap since they changed the color scheme of the team. We did get an Atlanta Braves shirt for Eryn. The Fanz was clearing out pretty much everything!


Brooke ate all of the graham crackers and Eryn had all of the fruit snacks. Then, waiting took a turn for the worse with the crying. Thankfully, we were able to go in quickly after that. The AC was soooooooo nice after standing in the hot sun for awhile!

Brooke had fun trying to figure out the stadium seating.


I had more pictures that I just can't find right now. Pictures of the floor sample of the new color scheme, Eryn dancing and throwing confetti, and Mike (more than just his arm)! I'm still on the look out of my flash drive, but who knows. I put these pictures onto my parents computer so they are somewhere for sure. Just really far away from me. (Dad, don't delete anything! I'll come get them sometime!)

No comments: