Thursday, January 27, 2011

Christmas?

Yes, I know that it's almost the end of January and Christmas posts should have been long gone, but hey... I like to procrastinate, so here's some more Christmas!

We had Eryn leave her Slushie under the tree and Santa used his special magic...

She asked randomly later if we could make him dirty again and we had a talk about how you can't take back Santa's magic.

I drew the brown reindeer with the red nose at the bottom. Eryn drew all of the others.

Princess stuff dominated this year which was no surprise.

The girls opening their ponies from Grandma and Grandpa Crawford! They sure love opening stuff and it was great to talk about my parents who live so far away on Christmas morning.

Brooke needed help opening things.


After tons of presents it's best to have a cold drink and give a corny smile.

2 comments:

The McKays said...

I love the magic:) Clever Idea...does she like this slushie?

valmike said...

She's in love just like before. She just wants him to be dirty again becuase I'm stricker on the dog doesn't go 100 places and he doesn't eat at the table with her so he'll stay clean.