Tuesday, January 11, 2011

More Than You Think


I don't know how I ended up with the amazing old picture of my Dad, but it not only shows off his great sense of style with that wonderful shirt and the fluffy perm, but like so many things, it also leads to a story.
Although, I'm sure my parents can correct me on my details this picture was taken out of sheer disbelief! My Dad went into the ice cream store to get "2 small cones" and this is what he came out with! Proof that you used to get a lot more for your money and that even though you might not think that you're going to get much sometimes you can be pleasantly surprised.
So many times in our lives we think that we might not have a lot to offer and still hope to get big returns. Even though it might not seem like a ton of money, time, talent, or whatever else you are putting into life you would be really surprised what others might be getting back from what you are putting in.

No comments: