Sunday, November 23, 2008

Football Whining

Rivalry week at our house has been interesting this year. Mike and I played each other in fantasy football and I had the honor of beating him. The Michigan vs. Ohio State rivalry was a big fat joke this year. Yawn. So disappointing. Penn State beat the crap out of Michigan State. Again, not something that I was very happy about. I guess that I should start whining about football that matters to more of you... The Holy War.

Holy War, Holy Crap! It was not so good for the BYU fans this year. Our house was filled with a lot of, "What the... Oh MY... Seriously?... How could he... Again?... Really?" I think that more than sums up the game.

Before the game Eryn and her cousin Allie colored pictures together. They had a good time cheering during the game. Each of them spent most of the game dancing, cheering, and running around trying to make their Daddy's happy.


3 comments:

The McKays said...

awh I just love allie and eryn!!! But I'm not too disappointed that I missed the game this year. Those are the kinds of games that I dont' really enjoy watching with Jer cuz he might hit something! ha ha. Love you guys!

Bobbie Murphy said...

We definately used some of those same phrases at our house during the BYU game, and at 6 when the OU game started the 2 TV method was used, and I swear everytime I looked at the BYU game on the small TV Hall was doing something stupid!

chelsea mckell said...

hmmm.... I heard the same words/phrases from B.
and I think it's adorable that Eryn gets into this football craze to make her daddy happy!