Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Josh's Wedding Reception

Mike's friend Josh was married yesterday and we went to their reception. Josh and Mike served together on their missions in Switzerland. Their Mission President and his wife came to the reception too. There were also handful of mission companions and friends from back in Mike's single days. It was good to see everybody again.

The cake was absolutely gorgeous!
President & Sister Holbrook with Mike, Josh, Matt, and Jeff

Eryn had fun going up and down steps all night.

Jeff and his little boy (who did not want his picture taken)!

Eryn made strange faces at us.


When I blocked the staircase, she climbed up the outside of it.

Kyra and Josh the happy new couple!

3 comments:

The McKays said...

ha ha that's hilarious that she climbed up the outside!! She is so rebellious! That's my kinda of niece:)

chelsea mckell said...

I love the new background! Very festive.
yeah, that cake is gorgeous! And I love Erin's outfit and hair. Can't wait til Brianna has hair to play with.
I think we will hire you to do family pics again this Spring/Summer. President Monson in one of his talks said to get pictures taken twice a year. Unless I'm pregnant, then I will hide from cameras.
Hey - i don't know if you saw this on my blog, but one of my friends asked for your contact info. I gave them the number Brian has on his cell - I think it's Mike's. But she also has your blog link. Her name is Mandy and she has the most adorable little twins.

JeffT said...

Hey Mike and Valerie! It was so good seeing you guys yesterday. Thanks for uploading the pictures. Lets get together soon!