Thursday, November 13, 2008

Twilight is Completed

After reading the Twilight Series (all 4 books) in a little over a month I have come to the realization that… I can control my ADD long enough to focus on reading for more than an hour at a time, even after drinking a full can of Coke I CAN hold it for just another page or two, and that, although I try my hardest to deny it, I AM a girl/woman who every now and then needs to fall hopelessly in love with a fantasy world.

Not that I am going to start reading Jane Austen, but I did enjoy reading these stories. Yes, I do have to admit that deep down, very deep down, there is a girlie side to me that few have ever seen!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have yet to read them...I'm not sure I ever will.

Jeremy and Kara said...

I.m am totally going to see the movie!!! It comes out next week.

chelsea mckell said...

wow - these books seem to have some abnormal supernatural power. You are like my 5 millionth friend to fall victim to their addictive power. Though I am incredibly curious, I have to abstain... I fear I'd never come out of the fantasy world.

You read them all in a month?!?! Crazy - ms. speed reader!

The McKays said...

I still have the 4th book to read unfortunately! Since I've started working reading has not been an option since I fall asleep when I am home! ha ha But I really want to read it and I've loved the first 3!!!