Sunday, November 16, 2008

Potty and NO

Today was a big milestone for our little Pooh Bear... She went potty in the potty for the first time! Not to get into too many details, but she went twice and that was 2 less diapers that we had to use today!!!!!

Eryn's just growing up so fast. Not only are we in the potty training process, but she is talking a lot more than before. Sometimes that's good and other times... Let's just say that hearing, "NOOOOOOOO!" It's Mommy's favorite response to questions. At any rate, we are both very proud parents and glad to see out little one growing up right before our eyes!

3 comments:

The McKays said...

You know what I just realized...I love seeing her with brown hair! Because all of us little McCorristins had blonde hair and brown hair on a little girl is just adorable!! Anyway, I know that was really random:)

chelsea mckell said...

great picture!
and Brianna is starting the NOOO thing too - except just with head shaking. In her highchair, anytime I offer something new. I get an endless series of head-shaking NO. Hmpf....
yay for potty training! cant wait for the day....

valmike said...

She has my hair color from when I was a kid. Sort of blonde, brown, and red all rolled into one! Glad it's cute! -VAL