Thursday, July 2, 2009

ABC's of YOU

You've been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with the ABC's of YOU.

A - Age: 27, ugh...
B - Best Friend: I have a couple good friends, but Mike always win the BEST friend title since he's the one that I always want to spend my time with.
C - Chore you hate: Diaper changing!
D - Dance music: Just about anything.
E - Essential start to your day: Pushing the snooze button.
F - Favorite color: Blue.
G - Gift you love getting: Cookies.
H - Height: 5'2" (on a tall day)
I - Instruments you wish you play: The Harp because it's so calming to listen to.
J - Job title: Wife, Mommy, Housekeeper, & Photographer
K - Kid(s): 2 now!
L - Last CD listened to: Bare Naked Ladies Greatest Hits. It's the only cd in the car that I like. Usually it's the xm radio for me!
M - Most memorable Christmas present: A snow globe from my Mother-In-Law our first Christmas married. It was so random that I'll never forget it!
N - Nicknames: Valeralerie, Berry (Valerie like a little kid would say it), & Mom.
O - Overnight hospital stay other than birth: Overnight with a dehydrated 1 year old last year. Oh what fun that was!
P - Pet peeves: Not putting the toilet seat and lid down! Mike's trained, but his little brothers aren't!
Q - Quote from a movie:"The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he doesn't exist" -Kevin Spacey in The Usual Suspects.
R - Right or left handed: Right like most of the rest of the world.
S - Siblings: 2 (not so little) little brothers.
T - Time you wake up: 10:45, 12, 2, 4, 5:30, 7 and so on... I have a newborn.
U- Ultimate vacation destination: I'd like to go to England, Ireland, and Scotland. Foreign countries that I will still be able to understand people in. Europe was a little difficult for me with language barriers.
V - Vegetable you dislike: Radishes.
W - Why you run late: No alarm clock, Eryn wouldn't get out of bed, Mike forgot his cell phone, there's only 1 pink shoe, where did the diaper bag go?, "Mommy, I hungry!", "Waaaaaaaah..." and my personal favorite, "What's that smell?... Oh Eryn, really? Right NOW?"
X - X-rays you've had: Teeth, chest, & leg.
Y - Yummy food you make: Chili, cookies, & cup cakes. (Hmmm... all start with the letter C)
Z - Zoo favorite: I really like watching the monkeys jump around and play. They are usually the most active animals at the zoo so they are more interesting. I do like the big birds of prey though as well. There is an Eagle Owl at the Hoogle Zoo in SLC that is really amazing!

I guess that I wasn't officially tagged so I won't impose on anyone else either. BUT, it would be interesting to see what some of you would say!