Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Wedding Day- Part 1

I have so many pictures to go through still that I decided to break up our long weekend just to get something put on here so show my faithful blog followers!
Mike's brother Ryan was married on Saturday in the Draper Temple. It was a very nice ceremony that Suzie's grandfather administered. This post is just some of the pictures from that day. These are my favorite pictures from our time at the temple.
We decided to let the couple know what it would be like to have 4 babies at 1 time! They were just a little bit horrified!
Little out of order, but this is them coming out of the temple.
She still isn't much for posing, but did have a lot of fun!
Fun in the flowers and in the mud.
My Sister-In-Law Sarah and her husband Chance. (Both glad that their wedding stress was over in December!)
Aunt Tammy took over my Mommy duties so I could take pictures.
Our niece Shaylie. 6 days older than Brooke and nearly twice the size!
Her sister Allie.
Rounding out the cousins Mike is showing off Curtis our one and only nephew!
Oh course, Eryn had to get in some attention from Daddy after seeing him holding someone else!
The entire family. 2 Grandparents, their 9 kids, 6 spouses, 5 grand kids, a uncle and great grandma thrown in there too!
The Draper Temple. (Mike's money shot! Soon to appear on LDS.org's temple site page no doubt!)

Like I said before there are more pictures to come. We had a lunch-in and a reception later that day. Then, the next day Sunday the 26th we blessed Brooke. Lots still to do and with everything else that I have to take care of blogging and pictures have had to take a back burner.

No comments: