Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Monkey Business

Eryn had a puppy to guard her while she slept and now Brooke has a gorilla. Apparently, she needs a baby body guard with more muscle! Mike took this picture of the new best friends.

Today was also Brooke's first day on the job being Mommy's new model! Needless to say, she's not a fan. My photography blog is showing off the 1 amazing picture that I got out of the about dozen I took of her screaming and making faces before she decided that enough was enough and started to smell really horrible! I liked this one though because it was really how she felt about the whole ordeal.

Mike took Eryn and two of his younger brothers to a water park today while I played photographer. They had a lot of fun. Eryn is totally fearless when it comes to water. She was all over the place and going down water slides all by herself! I stayed home so no pictures. Sorry! I had other plans with the camera that involved it not taking a bath in a public pool.

1 comment:

Justin & Heather said...

I hope you learned from the puppy and bought 2 of those gorillas!