Monday, July 20, 2009

Long Lost Family

On Saturday, Eryn and Mike went swimming again with Justin and Colton. (Justin works with Mike and Eryn's in love with their son Colton!) They all had a lot of fun together. Eryn is becoming more and more daring with each trip to the pool. This time daddy let her jump in water that was over her head and then float/doggy paddle her way back to the top. I am not sure I would be able to watch this without freaking out, so for now Mike takes her to the pool and I stay home.

Later that day, we went to my cousin Christy's wedding reception. Yes, they are the long lost family that I have. They live out here but I barely ever see them! They were all excited to see Brooke (before my parents) and Eryn too. It was nice to have a quick visit that was centered around a happy event and a BIG CAKE!

Christy and her new husband Eric

Janis (my Dad's cousin) and Dan (her husband)

My Dad's little sister Gwen with her husband and their 4 kids! Yes, shorts and Tevas are standard wedding reception apparel for our family! : )



I couldn't resist the little flower girls climbing up the waterfall!


Eryn didn't want to take a break from eating her cake to get her picture taken. She had a lot of fun running around and playing in the sandbox with the other kids!

Brooke cried ALL DAY that day. This was one of the few moments when she took a break from that.

1 comment:

Justin & Heather said...

...and cole loves eryn right back. he can't wait to go swim again!