Sunday, July 5, 2009

Happy Birthday America!

Our 4th of July went pretty well this year. No fireworks for us this year. Brooke's just a little bit to little and I was just a little bit to tired to try to chase Eryn around waiting for hours for 30 minutes of entertainment. Our celebration of America's Birthday still had lots of events.

I started the day taking family picture for my friend's family this morning and was rewarded with some ice cold Coke and cash! Probably the 2 best things in the world next to my girls.

Then, it was off to Grandma's house for some quality family time. While driving to Grandma's house Eryn pointed out "Grandma's Wal-Mart" as we drove past it. Mike and I were both totally shocked! How did she know that was the Wal-Mart that she shops at? I discovered later that the day Brooke was born Grandma took her there. How does a 2 year old remember this stuff? Amazing!

Eryn had fun with Grandpa splashing her!

After basketball Chance feel asleep on the stairs. I was jealous he was sleeping and not me!
Grandma McCorristin's Heaven! Curtis, Shaylie, and Brooke. I know I'm biased to think my baby is the cutest, but seriously... Look at that smile!

I tried for a picture with all of the grandchildren, but Eryn was bad and my patience and pain medicine had both run out!

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Hooray for little ones and the 4th!