Sunday, June 6, 2010

Day to Day

I have learned one things this week that I figured I would share with my blog stalkers. Each of us is a part of something bigger than ourselves. When we are doing our small part in the big picture things work out somehow. The day to day things might not seem very glamorous, but they are what keeps us going. The simple things that we should be doing to stay on the right track are the things that will help us to learn, to grow, and to know that we are being watched over and that we are loved.

I'm not usually one of ambiguous posts like this, but this time I'll leave it vague. Thank you to those of you who've help me realize what's really important in my life this week. You know who you are. For those of you who might not know, maybe someday you will. Each of us has a strong influence over the people we come in contact with each day. You might not know it, yet but perhaps someday...

No comments: