Saturday, June 12, 2010

Pictures From My Day Off

I realized that I didn't post any pictures with my last post and that is so rare for me. This is my make up post. I put some of the pictures from the wedding on my photography blog, but figured I'd post a few of these others on here. A couple might make it to the other blog, so sorry for the few of you who will have to suffer seeing them twice. Ha ha!









I managed to find a few birds while searching for the perfect flowers. This quail kept chattering at me and then the sprinklers came on. It was like the bird was trying to tell me to back off or I was going to get wet!
Young Robins are always a good sign of summer.

"All creatures of our God and King..." I couldn't help but think that with so many birds around the temple that day. Especially when this female mallard kept looking at herself in the reflecting pond where she could see the temple and herself. I know they're just birds, but still... It was touching to me.

No comments: