Monday, December 20, 2010

7 Years


It's hard to believe that it's been 7 years all ready, but it has! 7 years ago today Michael and I were married and seal to be together for time and all eternity in the Detroit Temple.
Since taking on the new titles of husband and wife we've expanded to father and mother. Time goes so quickly, yet at the same time so slowly. It seems like we've been together forever all ready, but it's only just the beginning still.
As I see the struggles of so many of my friends in the romance department, I am only more grateful each day that I have Mike in my life. He is my balance in everything. He calms down my hot temper, soothes my frustrations, and still manages to tell me that everything is going to be all right even though I might think that the sky has fallen.

No comments: