Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Award Winning Dessert


I have award winning chili, but now I can add award winning dessert to my list of accomplishments! These are cheesecake bites topped with a strawberry and drizzled with dark chocolate. I need to work on my drizzling skills though because they look like strawberries with bad hair styles to me.
At our church Christmas party we had a dessert contest. I won the "tutti-fruity" away since I was the only one who use a fruit. That and the judges said that mine won the "best presentation" award in their books too!
Amazing what you can do with a quick google search for desserts to make with cream cheese. Brooke loves graham crackers, so we had those on hand and frozen strawberries were super cheap at Thanksgiving so I grabbed a bag. The dark chocolate chips were for another treat to come, but I thought it needed just a little something more. I guess that I was right!

2 comments:

McCorristin Family said...

Can you spare any for your wonderful father in law?

Suzie and Ryan said...

I hope you make these treats for the McCorristin Christmas this Sunday! Those treats look soooo good!