Friday, December 3, 2010

Movie Review

I haven't done a movie review in awhile, so I figured I'd just give a few quick blurbs about a couple we've seen recently.

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 1

Done well, but I'm going crazy waiting for the rest of the movie! Ha ha. The "nude" scene was a joke. I've seen commercials on regular tv stations that are spicier than that part in the movie. It was great to leave the girls and enjoy a movie at the theater for the first time in a long time!


Robin Hood (with Russel Crowe)

Although the reviews on this weren't that great we enjoyed it. I like the fact that it wasn't the typical Robin Hood movie and that the acting was really amazing. Still not so proud to say that I'm related to the evil King John, but you know... There's a few bad apples in every family tree. Ha ha! I still fought the idea that Maximus was playing Robin Hood. Ridley Scott can't make a movie that will ever top Gladiator in my mind.

No comments: