Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Bridal Vail Falls

If you imagine that Blitzen as a sexy red Corvette this picture is PERFECT!

The falls are not in focus because the flowers are!

Hiding behind the flowers is... Bridal Vail Falls!

I got this look a lot.


This one too! "Please can I get out and go swimming in the Provo River?"

Eryn and I were out and about today. We were bored with the usual trolling of the local malls, so we went outside for a nature walk in Provo Canyon. The leaves are starting to change up there and it is really beautiful. Our only problem was that Eryn wanted to run free and that just couldn't happen. She laughed and clapped a lot so I am pretty sure that she still had a good time!

7 comments:

The McKays said...

ha ha ha that is the cutest face in the last one! She has such a personality! So I'm pretty sure in December we're gonna have to book the McCorristin Hotel in Spanish fork too! ha ha

valmike said...

You mean for "two" right? I love correcting people. I think that's why you Dad and I get along so well. Haha. -VAL

Jeremy and Kara said...

You mean "your" dad right?? HAHA

The McKays said...

no I meant...in addition to the night we're staying there in a couple weeks:) as in also, too....ha ha no correction! Love ya anyway

valmike said...

I made a mistake just so Tammy could correct me back! Curse you Jeremy and Kara! Haha. Oh, I see what you mean now! -VAL

Bobbie Murphy said...

harmons can hook you up with a nice car to make that picture even better. then buy some parts for it.

chelsea mckell said...

That first pic should be an ad for Enterprise.
:)