Saturday, September 20, 2008

Wyoming... Yawn...

Mike and his little girl ready for another great Cougar Victory!



Eryn had fun dancing to the music the marching band made!
Joe Glenn, Wyoming's head coach, was as clueless as UCLA's coach before the game!

I got a serious mean look from this guy!

So, what are you doing after the game? Hanging my head in shame!

Eryn's new favorite people.

She screamed really loud when the girls were in the air and they all laughed!




Ty Detmer lead the boys out onto the field!

Harvey Unga about to score a touch down!

So, what are you doing after the game? Ringing the Victory Bell!




I love the expression on the Wyoming head coach's face!



A victory almost seems too nice. It was a straight up blow out! Wyoming didn't have much to go with and seemed sort of all over the place. One thing is for sure though... BYU doesn't have much in the way of back ups to Max Hall!

5 comments:

McCorristin Family said...

I love that first picture of Michael and Eryn. also the one with james.
MOM

chelsea mckell said...

Val, I'm starting to think you might like football a little bit.

valmike said...

Oh, I do. I don't understand all of it though. I like taking pictures of it a lot! Deep down I want to be an ESPN Photographer. That's my dream job! -VAL

The McKays said...

I love the pictures. I went on your photography blog and I loved the ones of the baby! Super cute.

the lunch lady said...

I love the pictures -- it's almost as good as being there!