Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Tagged, again?

The Rules:Link the Person who Tagged you.
Mention rules on your blog.
Tell about 6 quirks of yours.
Tag 6 fellow bloggers to do the same.

Valerie's Ansers:

1. I really like cake. Probably more than normal people should. I especially like cake from bakeries and the Costco white cake with the butter cream filling and vanilla frosting is my favorite in the entire world!

2. Groups of women scare me to death! They are so judgemental of everything that it gives me the creeps.

3. I lust after the big freakin' huge cameras that the guys carry around at sporting events. Especially the ESPN guys who sit on the floor at Jazz games. Just for one day... Oh yeah!

4. I hate feet. I don't like seeing them, smelling them, or especially them touching me! I worked in a shoe store too long and saw way too many nasty feet for one person to handle. Oddly enough, my feet are very well maintained and are what I consider some of the best lookin' feet around! (Which is easy in this family- Hobbit feet! Haha! You know who you are.)

5. I respond to questioning in my sleep. My subconscious kicks in and I will tell you anything you want to know 100% honestly.

6. I am a nail bitter. Not that biting nails is such a unique thing, but I have broke the habit many times in my life and inevitably I revert back to it at the first sign of stress.

I now tag: Bobbie, Chelsea, Melissa, Zach, Becky, and Andwoo! (Sorry, I think that it might be interesting to see what you all have to say! Muhahahaha!)

3 comments:

The McKays said...

ha ha I pride myself in the best looking feet of the immediate McCorristin siblings. your feet are great too! it really isn't hard to do:)

valmike said...

I think that it's harder for boys. They just don't care much about it. -VAL

chelsea mckell said...

Brian has NASTY feet, thanks to spending 12 hrs/day running around in them, and washing all the cars himself. He says water often leaks into his shoes and soaks his socks, so he just keeps going with wet socks all day. I bet youre squirming just reading that.
i have a love/hate relationship with cake. My mouth loves it, my thighs hate it... and usually my mouth wins over.
Dang you for tagging me! I dont wanna admit any quirks! Most people already think Im pretty odd!