Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Blah Day

Today started early. Eryn was up an hour earlier than normal and I had a migraine. She was content to watch Elmo this morning and be relatively quiet for me. We went to play at the playground as a reward for her being quiet and letting me squish my head in between pillows for another hour.

Later this afternoon, Eryn asked if she could take a nap! Like I was going to say no to that? What a sweet girl she can be sometimes.

Brooke was pooped out all day. Her nose has been stuffy and she's been sleeping a lot lately. She's not sick thankfully, but she was extra mellow today. Her naps matched mine and Eryn's.

For feeling like I was hit in the head with a semi-truck today has turned out to be a blah, but tolerable day thanks to my understanding little ones!

2 comments:

chelsea mckell said...

"when upon life's billows you are tempest-tossed... count your many blessings..."

=)

Like the fact that YOUR husband has a decent ESQI score and isn't in BIGBIG trouble. Tell him to call Brian and give him tips.

valmike said...

Tips for Brian? Mike deals with some of the meanest high maintenance people. I have no idea how their ESQI is good!