Monday, November 23, 2009

Giving Thanks

It's cliche, but everyone does it. So, here it is. My list of things that I'm thankful for in my life right now. It's the 3rd grade special that spells Thanksgiving. : )

Taking pictures
Hoodies
Applesauce
Nap time
Kids
Singing
Giggles
Income
Vices (like Coke)
Inboxes
Nap time (yes, again)
Going to bed early

Since that was so much fun here's some more random list for your reading entertainment...

My Family (Yes, all of you.)
My friends (Who are basically family.)
A husband who loves me and our girls as much as we love him!
reruns of old tv shows
cake
cows
socks
vacations
church
pasta
sporting events
air planes

This list could go on forever, but I have other things to do today. I'm the most thankful for being able to live my life each day with the knowledge that I am protected. I have a husband who looks out of me here, a family who worries about me from a little ways away, and a Heavenly Father who is always with me.

2 comments:

The McKays said...

And most of all your grateful for a wonderful sister in law! haha:) We love you!

chelsea mckell said...

This post made me smile.


Thanks for talking to me today. I needed somebody to vent to.
I sent him an email saying "Hi. I picked up the CD and left the check with Kristin for you. I've looked through all the photos. If you want my feedback, let me know."
So the ball's in his court. If he says yes - I'll (nicely) let him have it!