Saturday, November 7, 2009

Picture Day

On Thursday Mike had the day off! I had fun dragging him and the girls around to 4 different temples so that I could play photographer while the weather is warm and the sun it out. They sure love me to endure my antics. It was a lot of fun for me and I did get a few really great pictures out of it!



Eryn always finds trouble. Her puppy is that blob of road kill there on the right. He was supposed to stay in the car, but apparently he had to come out and play dead for us.

Seriously Mom? The camera even in the car?

Brooke LOVES sticking her tongue out now!

She thinks it's funny!

Eryn had fun playing in the fountains.

Then trying to be all cute like she never did anything she wasn't supposed to do.
How far can this thing go out anyways?

Eryn tried to break into the Ogden Temple!

Eryn did manage to get into 2 of the temple that we went to. She needed to go potty at Mt. Timp and at Oquirh Mountain. Sneaky little girl! She was so excited to see the temples and just kept blabbering on and on about getting married, all of her aunts and uncles weddings, and pretty dresses!

1 comment:

chelsea mckell said...

My favorite part was your caption for Eryn's photo in the car. I totally agree that's what was going through her mind. :)