Thursday, November 19, 2009

Busy Brooke

Brooke has been growing up fast and having lots of fun lately. She's doing the worm crawl and even ventured into the world of solid foods!



She makes the high chair look so big. Brooke's obviously not a fan of the rice cereal.

"Waiter, check please!"



I went through a bunch of little clothes and put away clothes that were too small for both of the girls last night. It's such a big task keeping up with how big they are and trying to make sure that all of the clothes that fit them are were they need to be so they can be worn. I have no idea how parents with more kids can do this!

The boxes from the basement made another appearance and I found a lot of clothes that will fit Brooke for winter. Thankfully, Eryn was a little smaller and Brooke's a little bigger, so the 9 mo winter clothes from Eryn will fit Brooke perfect in the right season! With those clothes and the new ones that her Grandmas have bought, she's taken care of for awhile.

3 comments:

Melissa said...

She's simply adorable, and looks so much like her sister!

The McKays said...

The "waiter check please" one makes me laugh every time I see it!

chelsea mckell said...

I agree - the waiter check please caption is awesome. And the photo right after that looks tons like Eryn.
I know whatcha mean about the clothes - I can't imagine how other people (like my mom with 8 kids) keep it under control!