Sunday, November 29, 2009

2 am blogging

I've missed the Internet so much that I'm now blogging at 2 am! Our computer had some bug and the Internet grew a mind of its own. After finally unplugging it all in frustration something finally gave way and we were able to fix the problem. It's amazing how much I rely on the Internet for things. I found myself sitting down to use the computer at least 3 or 4 times a day and then realizing that it was still broken, but still sitting there sort of bewildered thinking that it would magically fix itself. Mike magically fixed it though!

I've been busy taking pictures and trying to get pictures edited in a timely manner for people to have before the holidays. With the Internet down Photo Shop would barely run and that really slowed things up. Then, after working so hard to edit pictures, I couldn't upload them anywhere because the Internet wasn't working. Oh the frustrations! But, it's fixed now and I'm utilizing it at 2 in the morning. What else could I possibly do with Mike, Eryn, and Brooke all snoring at deafening levels?

Thanksgiving went well for the McCorristin households. We went to Mike's parents' house and had dinner there along with most of his brothers and sisters. Each year our family gets bigger and their house gets just a little bit smaller. I think that next year we should just tailgate Thanksgiving dinner at the parking lot by the football field.

I took pictures of our football game and they are on the McCorristin family blog at www.mczootimes.blogspot.com I realized that I didn't even take a single picture of Brooke on her first Thanksgiving. I'm a bad mother.

I can't blog at 2 in the morning without mentioning the great BYU victory earlier tonight over their arch enemies the Utah Utes. In a game that went to overtime and with a zillion penalties BYU was still able to pull out a victory by a narrow margin. The wives in our family all rejoiced knowing that their husbands would be able to be happy for yet another year.

2 comments:

chelsea mckell said...

I love that you used the word REJOICED.

McCorristin Family said...

You will be able to tolerate us now

Grandpa Mac