Saturday, December 19, 2009

Much Lighter Notes

Since my last few posts have been pretty heavy with concerns and debates, I decided that it was time to get back to my normal "Mommy Bragging" post style. Life goes past too fast to worry every second about the "what ifs" or to try to make everyone else happy. I will just do my best to make my children's lives happy and enriched all while keeping them protected and informed of danger. (Good luck, right? HUGE jobs there!)

The girls had some quality hanging out time at Grandma & Grandpa's house. It included a LOT of spaghetti, snow, and hugs! Thanks to them for letting us get away for a little bit and for making sure the girls stay warm in the cold. : )

Another reason Grandma's house is fun... The puppy gets to go play outside too! Mom would NEVER let that happen. Mean old Mommy.

All bundled up to go play outside.

Seriously this was fun, but can you PLEASE take me back into the house where it's warm?
Eryn and Brooke have very differing opinions on the holding of the baby sister.

To avoid eating food that she doesn't like, Brooke just falls asleep.

1 comment:

The McKays said...

Your girls are sooooo freakin cute! I love them:)