Monday, December 21, 2009

Presents

I decided that it was time that my gift wrapping started to live up to the fact that I did work in gift wrapping professionally. (Little known fact, JCPenney taught me how to wrap and coordinate paper and decorations correctly.) I'd just given up worrying about it for the last few years. Studio 5 helped me with the idea for using tool (the stuff you make tutus out of) as ribbon, my Grandma C. always used to put ornaments on our packages each year, and Eryn helped me find a paper that had a small amount of pink to make it all work!

3 comments:

The McKays said...

Love it! Will you come wrap ours? ha ha:)

Jenni said...

Love these presents. So Talented. And I would think that being a professional wrapper would be the best job.

chelsea mckell said...

umm.... so I'm guessing you may look down upon me for confessing that I often resort to wrapping gifts in newspaper.....