Thursday, December 17, 2009

Questioning

I think that my questioning security seems to come from a few people that I've spoken to recently who seem to be very anti-Internet. It is hard to hear from people how horrible something is (with a LOT of reasons to back up what they're saying) and not question what you've known or thought before. I guess that's been what most of this has stemmed from.

That and probably too many movies and TV shows about psychos, serial killers, and stalkers. No one wants to be a victim and certainly don't want to help make it easier for some crazy to move into our lives and hurt our family.

I'm certain that I will keep blogging and posting pictures. It is sort of a journal to look back at and to think about the fun times that we have together as a family.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

we've had fun times???.....

valmike said...

We just bring the fun...you can decide to participate or not :)

The McKays said...

ha ha!

Jenni said...

I've debated a lot about going private or not going private. I really don't want to but sometimes I wonder if I really have a choice. Right now I am thinking about changing my blog address so that it does not include my full name.

chelsea mckell said...

I'm so glad you decided not to go private! Private blogs don't show up on my updated reader-list thing, so I rarely look at them. My two cents: having a private blog doesn't protect your family. If some weirdo wants to find you, they will.