Monday, October 11, 2010

Flushing

While wasting time on the computer I heard the toilet flush. Eryn has been struggling with the idea of flushing it lately, so I was glad to hear the toilet flushed. Then, I heard it again. Ok, maybe that was a fluke. 3rd flush and I went to see what was going on.

Brooke was standing there flushing the toilet and laughing! She even took the time to pull some of the paper off of the roll and put it into the toilet. It was still connected to the roll though, so as the toilet flushed it pulled the paper with it. I'm pretty sure that Mike did the same thing as a kid! I have a feeling that potty training will be even more exciting the second time around.

2 comments:

Sam and Chelsie said...

that is so funny! Shaylie just started doing that exact same thing this week. They get it from their dads!

McCorristin Family said...

Sorry they get it from their moms. Never did any of my children flush the toliet and laugh and then do it again. I do not remember them even flushing the toliet until after 2 years oold. I always flushed it for them.
Love
MOM