Saturday, October 9, 2010

Kitchen Helpers

One of the things that I never really thought that I would like was cooking, but there are days when I can honestly say that I not only like it, but I LOVE it! Sometimes it's fun to go and throw open Old Mother Hubbard's cupboards and find random things in there to throw together into a meal. Other days... not so much. Ha ha!

One of the things that remains constant in our kitchen is the fact that I'm NEVER alone in there anymore! I always have little helpers who aren't so much help. Who needs fancy stacker toys when you have bowls in 5 different sizes? Eryn has fun telling me which one is the biggest and the smallest and comparing them and lining them up in order, stacking them, and even turning them over and making drums out of them. Brooke follows her lead and enjoys ever second of it!


This horrible face is what you get out of Brooke when you say, "smile cute!" Yet another shining example of the fact that you can't force kids to smile and look pretty. It sure makes me laugh and smile though!

No comments: