Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Where is the Time Going?

So, the end of this week is my big mid-term exam for my history class! Needless to say, I've been busy studying and equally busy avoiding studying. Ha ha! Being engrossed into John Adams by David McCullough and starting my volunteer hours for my social work class are keeping me busy there just never seems to be enough time to get everything done.

Don't get me wrong, I'm NOT complaining about being busy! I'm just glad to see the days fly past. The girls have their little Halloween costumes all set and Eryn is constantly trying to talk me into letting her be about 15 other things for Halloween too. It's great to see how excited she is getting for dressing up and showing Brooke how to smile cute for candy.

Eryn loves the scary creepy Halloween decorations and to watch scary movies like Pirates of the Caribbean (the "scary skulleton movie" as she calls it.), but she likes to be scared and enjoy the holiday within a very close proximity of Mom or Dad. She's so brave and curious sometimes that it boggles my mind.

Brooke on the other hand screams and cries at the sight of anything that even make a scream or moves in the Halloween isle. She's my little girl. I HATE haunted houses and things that jump out at me. The candy seems to outweigh the creepiness of Halloween for me at least.

Today they had a flu shot clinic at Mike's work and I am miserable! I felt totally fine and then about 20 min after my shot was super tired and hardly able to focus on anything. Thankfully, I had made it home before that feeling really hit! He's of course totally fine and will never get sick this year anyhow. The shot didn't even hurt. I guess that they are cutting the needles with lasers now so they are very small and it really was painless. I had to ask if I had been given the shot or not.

Enough rambling for now...

No comments: