Friday, May 1, 2009

Blah

(This is a complaining post... Consider yourself warned! There is a cute picture of Eryn though.)

The Jazz and Pistons are both out of the playoffs. Basketball season is officially over. So... when does football start up? I'm surprised that Mike doesn't have the BYU football season countdown going yet.

My baby is still breach and causing a lot of mayhem on my body. Constantly feeling like you have cramps, never being able to leave the sight of the restroom, and frequent migraines are just a few of my joys of pregnancy this time around. Honestly, I think that throwing up everyday was better. At least I knew it was going to happen and then be over.

Eryn keeps telling me she's having a brother. I seriously hope that she's wrong! She's been cranky and overly sensitive to everything lately. Yesterday she spent most of the day crying being she saw a bug in the house on her bike. It was the smallest little beetle looking bug that I've ever seen. We both stepped on it and flushed it. Still, for the rest of the day she cried about bugs in the house and wouldn't go near her bike. Girls!

I did her hair differently today and she gave me a lot of attitude with how cute it was. I couldn't resist a picture of it!

6 comments:

Justin & Heather said...

That picture is darling! gotta love those "special" days with kids...ahhh toddler-hood...

Bobbie Murphy said...

So sorry things aren't going so great with you! I LOVE Eryn's hair... so cute!!!

The McKays said...

ha ha how emotional! That's so funny!

chelsea mckell said...

I think it's really healthy for you guys to have girly children. Balance. Excellent balance.
:)

momtherunner said...

I am sorry you are so uncomfortable! No fun at all! Eryn's cuteness is proof that it is all very worth it though!!

the lunch lady said...

she looks so cute!

and I love the crying one in your sidebar -- yes, the joys of motherhood. however, teen-agers don't look so cute when they are screaming and having a fit.