Thursday, May 21, 2009

Idol Suckers

Eryn's life has been so rough lately...

Mike's branch manager Justin went on vacation to California and they brought Eryn back a HUGE sucker and a Tinkerbell shirt from Disneyland. In her own words they are, "Da nummy! Da cute!" At a few licks here and there she should finish her sucker just before she starts kindergarten!


Then American Idol ended! Eryn's fun dancing around, running in circles, doing flips, and singing while listening to the music will be drastically reduced. She's a had a good time forcing Mike to get up and dance with her to EVERY song that they sang on the show.
On that topic... I was very shocked that Kris won. He was just so boring to me all season. Not that I worshipped at the feet of Adam (ya, right), but his flare for the theatrical was way more entertaining to me and fun to watch. I also appreciated how he actually sang occasionally between screams. Oh well. I didn't vote a single time so I can't really complain.

I did think that it was especially funny when Adam came out in that strange costume with the odd shoulder decorations and I said to Mike, "Who designed that outfit... Kiss?" Then he says, "Ladies and Gentleman- KISS!"

(I wasn't there for the finale so I stole some pictures from newsday.com!)

4 comments:

The McKays said...

Oh man! I loved Kris. He was who I was rooting for the whole time...adam drove me up the wall!

Justin & Heather said...

I am so glad she loved the loot. Justin and I were dying laughing when we bought that sucker. The package said it's like 17 servings...but is was pink with princesses and hilarious, so we went with it :)The t-shirt was so you didn't hate us for hopping your kid up on sugar!

chelsea mckell said...

mike's manager gives his kid presents?! That's it, I'm filing a complaint. We've never got jack from Brian's managers. Except Seamus, always giving him a hard time... (haha) Maybe we'll be luckier in Cedar and Brutka will reward our child with 17 servings of sugar.

valmike said...

Justin got the candy! I don't think that we'd ever get anything from a higher up than a strange company Christmas gift and a birthday card!