Monday, May 18, 2009

More Doctor Visits

Today was yet another doctor visit for me. My baby is transverse (horizontal) now and the doctor is hopeful that she's going to turn over on her own at this point. I go back in another 2 weeks and if at that point she hasn't turned over the doctor will decide what to do with her then. (Strangely about what he told me at my last visit...)

I officially scheduled my c-section with the hospital for June 23rd! Unless something crazy happens and I go into labor before then that's when my baby will be born!

Eryn went and spent most of the day with her friend Daniel and his Mommy today while I was having fun going to doctor appointments. He tried to put mud on her and she screamed at the top of her lungs, "Ewwwwwwy!" What a girl! It never stops with her and her girly tendencies.

This morning I decided to paint my toenails and wear sandals. Eryn had to paint hers to be like Mommy. I caught her with a crayon coloring on her toes in the bathroom and knew what I had to do. So, I let her pick what color she wanted (Yes, pink!) and I painted hers too.

3 comments:

momtherunner said...

Wow! Cross your fingers she will get in position all on her own!! Will you still have to have a C-section if she isn't breech? We do toenails at our house too...our daughter also likes pink...hot pink!

valmike said...

Yep! C-section either way. I'm really wishing that she'd turn over because this whole sideways thing is really strange! -VAL

the lunch lady said...

you do not look big enough to have a baby so soon!