Sunday, May 17, 2009

Come and Gone

Another week has come and gone. I'm constantly getting kicked, punched, and head butted over and over from a little one who's now run out of room in my belly. Tomorrow I go in for my doctor's appointment to hopefully figure out what I can do to get some relief! Not only that, but also to see the light at the end of what has seemed to be a long pregnancy. I should be able to set my c-section date!

Eryn had her 2 year check up this week. No shots! I was so looking forward to her being even more moody and cranky than normal too! She's still very tall, somewhat thin, and now (finally) has an almost average head! The doctor was impressed with her energy level. She spent most of our visit running laps on the 4 foot table and NEVER stopped talking the entire time.

We spent a little time at Mike's parents' house yesterday. Eryn had fun going to the park twice and playing basketball. She got her first sports related injury! While running around trying to be like everyone else she collided with her 11 yr old uncle and they both hit the ground. She scraped her elbow, but was more concerned with making sure that he was ok.

2 comments:

The McKays said...

Awh precious! I wanna see you guys so bad! but yah, I have been only a little bit stressed.....ha ha ok alot! I just don't know what to do sometimes. But we'll all figure it out:)

momtherunner said...

Wow! Are you to the end already?? Your pregnancy has gone so quickly (probably not to you, though). Keep us posted on your delivery date!