Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Detroit

On our way to the Tigers game we enjoyed the bumper to bumper traffic and took in the sites of Detroit.

The projects.  I had on the wrong lens, but there are a ton of huge apartment buildings like these in Hamtramick.

8 Mile, where Detroit turns really scary!

What's great about Detroit?  They keep their graffiti current with the box office hits.

I couldn't get a good shot from the moving car, but I LOVE buildings on the corner like these!

Cruising behind a police car is the ONLY way to roll in Detroit!

Pictures from our Tigers vs. Yankees game will be the next post!

3 comments:

McCorristin Family said...

Hi Val.........do you know what those corner buildings are called?
Loved viewing your travel pix.
G'ma Bev

Unknown said...

Hey So I thought 1 I would comment and say that I am starting a blog :D

valmike said...

Sorry it took me so long to post the comments. I've been crazy busy with stuff lately!

Those buildings have a special name? I had no clue. What is it?

Andrew, a blog about your randomness would be comedic gold! : )