Saturday, March 27, 2010

Brooke's 9 months

I was realizing the other day that my frustrations seem to come out more than my joys lately. So, here's the cure for that! Adorable pictures of my happy little peacemaker. Brooke still has that calming effect on me and she's been a big help to bring smiles to my face.

She officially hit 9 months this last week and is really becoming quite the little chatter box. We hear lots of "Maaamaaaamaaaaooooom" and "Dadadadadadadadadaaaaaaaaaaada" with an occasional "Gaaaa" and "Bababababaaaba" tossed into the mix.



Brooke got her first official "ponytail" the other day. Eryn said that it made Brooke look like she was, "from da jungle!" It was pretty funny looking. She's pretty bald on one side of her head so pigtails aren't an option for sometime. I think we'll stick to headbands and flowers for now.

2 comments:

The McKays said...

She is too adorable! I love seeing all these cute pictures so I can keep up with how big they are getting!! Love you guys:)

the lunch lady said...

your girls have the most beautiful eyes!