Wednesday, March 31, 2010

It WAS Nice Outside

When it was surprisingly warm and nice outside last weekend, we went to play at the park!

Eryn was giving me serious attitude because she really just wanted to play and not have to smile for the camera!


I said, "Smile nice and you can go play." Then, I got 1 picture like this. I guess all you really need is one anyway, right?

Brooke, on the other hand, was amazing!

She even busted out her super model swimsuit pose!


Mike had this brilliant idea! The girls went crazy for it. The laughs and squeals were the highlight of my week for sure.

They had sooooooooo much fun!

Eryn refuses to swing on the big kid swings.

Brooke wasn't chicken to try the big swings (with a little help of course)!

Brooke and Daddy had fun watching Eryn play and run around.
I also put a couple of other pictures on my photography blog, so feel free to check that out too! I'm really looking forward to warmer weather and more picture taking. Just as soon as Mother Nature stops playing mean April Fools Day jokes on us. Snow, really?

1 comment:

The McKays said...

I love the poses! And the snow is what I'm coming back to? I'm not so sure.....lol. Love you guys!