Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Pictures of Sam

Since every Mother wants those dashingly handsome pictures of their ARMY sons I figured that I'd take a few that my mommy could be proud of!

Wow, that camouflage works good! I can't even see Sam unless I really stare at this picture for a loooooong time, then he pops out in 3D!


Sam's secretly a little boy trapped in a soldier's body.

A *eh hem* special little boy. : )


He thought he was stuck for the longest time. It was so embarrassing.
The real amazing pictures are still to go through a little retouching and frankly I'm just too tired to go it tonight! The suspense will drive you all insane. Muhahahahaha...
When you get to the bottom be sure to click on where it says, "Older Posts" to see more. It put up a bunch of new posts and it pushed some of them to the next page.

No comments: